» All merchandise sold via kpoporkflop.com are official unless otherwise stated in an individual products description.
» KorK does not purchase pre-owned or used albums at this time for any reason.
» All orders processed via kpoporkflop.com within the United States of America require 1 to 3 days of processing time. Processing times may become longer during holidays. We recommend ordering in advance to avoid delays in shipping.
» All packages are wrapped securely and carefully.
» All Lightsticks/Fan Lights are opened prior to shipping for a detailed quality check. This quality check includes, but is not limited to, looking for cracks or chips in product, missing components or merchandise malfunctions. Lightsticks/Fan Lights are carefully re-sealed with all original content.
» All orders processed via kpoporkflop.com within the United States of America are shipped via USPS unless otherwise stated. Requests for other carriers can be made by emailing email@example.com
Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the (http://kpoporkflop.com) website operated by KorK (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you (“buyer”, “customer”) and KorK regarding your use of the Platform. Your access to, and use of, the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
1. Disclaimer Liability – kpoporkflop.com has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL KORK BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Policies & FAQ” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Policies & FAQ” page.
2. Copyright notice – Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 2020 (KorK), LLC. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of KorK’s copyrighted works without first obtaining KorK’s written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, kpoporkflop.com and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Purchases – If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address.
5. Links – KorK’s website contains links to third party websites. KorK does not control the content of these websites. Unless specifically stated on this website to the contrary, KorK is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services
6. Privacy – We know that you are concerned about your privacy; so is KorK. Our privacy practices are designed to provide protection for your personal data.
7. Governing Law – By accessing this website, you agree that the laws of United States, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site.
8. Return & Exchange Policy – By accessing this website, you agree to KorK’s NO REFUND POLICY. There are no returns on event admission, merchandise, or any other service offered by KorK. There are no exempt parties included in this policy. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. KorK reserves the right to refuse any exchange or refund request.
These terms have been updated on today the 29th day of January during the year 2020